21 February 2012

A fresh start

Recently, there's been a change in my life. Because of the change, I've lost all appetite and inclination to eat. I've also realised that I really dislike cooking for one - there's no one to appreciate it and no incentive to do it.

So I thought one way out of the rut was to post about what I was making every day. I love reading food sites and blogs, so why not write one? Someone out there might read it and like it and be inspired to make something I've created, which would be great too :)

So I will endeavour to take photos and write about what I make every other day, and post something new at least 3 times a week. Thus ensuring that I don't get bored with my menu for one.

I will also post about the various places I go to around Cape Town - I always Google reviews of places I want to check out and don't find enough information online. Hopefully others who want to check out places will find the reviews helpful.

Here's to an excellent 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment